Copperpots

A Brit, a Yank and a Kitchen

Thursday, July 12

Sundried Tomato and Chaumes Stuffed Burgers


This was a yummy burger inspired by Amanda over at What We're Eating. She made these like a YEAR ago now, and I've just gotten around to making them. Goes to show how often I make burgers! Hers, of course, look infinitely better than mine... but... they were tasty!!


I've got about a ton of ground grass fed beef stashed away in the freezer, and decided it was about time to make use of some of it. So following Amanda's lead, I stuffed the patties with some chunks of Chaumes cheese, and sundried tomatoes. Sauteed some mushrooms with some bacon and used them as a topping.

Total, artery clogging, foodgasm.

4 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

mmm...grass fed beef! Can I come over for a cookout??

9:11 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wow! Does that ever look delicious!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

The cheese oozing from the centre is what catches my eye. Certainly looks "droolworthy"!!!!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooh I've got a bunch in my freezer too! This looks absolutely stunning. I got 10 lbs of the stuff and find it a little dryish, so what a perfect idea, thank you!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home