Copperpots

A Brit, a Yank and a Kitchen

Tuesday, March 18

Like Peanut Butter and Mayonaise


Okay... I love boiled peanuts plucked from one of the many dodgey little stands across the Florida highways. And I love me some Starbucks, sipping it while reading a book in their store.. or from a paper cup while hunched in front of my computer.

But recently one of the peanut stands I normally pass while on my drive to Orlando made this unlikely and strange cross-over.

Even out in the boonies.... you can now have a grande mochachino with your spicy cajun peanuts.

5 Comments:

Blogger jenseylove said...

Ok, so I've always been a little scared to pull up to those little hot peanut stands, but now you have me a little curious!

I wonder what combinations you'll see next? Get your hot peanuts & free kitten here! Maybe flu shots, too? :)

All the best to you & Dave!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

Achhh! Just the mention of PB and Mayo made me wretch. Now the p-nuts and coffee sound quite lovely, though.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Susan in Italy said...

Wow, I didn't know Starbuck's franchised to guys with food carts. It's pretty funny to see. What are boiled peanuts like?

8:21 AM  
Blogger Private Chef said...

Hi there

I just found your blog and must say it is a good read with excellent design. The pics are what make it so good, always love seeing good food pics! I started as a blogger myself and have just started www.ifoods.tv which is a place for us foodies to swap photos, recipes and cooking videos. I just found that when I was blogging that not enough people were seeing my posts and i wanted to make a place where everybody could find all our great content easily! Check it out and let me know what you think! Make sure to keep up the good work here, have just bookmarked you! Cheers!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Chel said...

We're here in Florida, too, but we don't get to have a chai with our peanuts! :)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home