Copperpots

A Brit, a Yank and a Kitchen

Tuesday, August 1

Event: Blogger Postcards from the World



Meeta over at Whats for Lunch Honey? is having a postcard swapping event, and I think its an awesome idea... so I didnt hesitate to sign up!

So I made my merry way to the drug store to score a nifty postcard.. and OMG... you see, I had every intention of buying a nice tacky Florida postcard... but these were just tacky beyond the point of being cute. Just... tacky.... Wal-Mart tacky. So I thought to myself... hmmm.. what ever should I do!? Well Hell! I draw! I'll make my own flippin postcard!

I hope its destination person enjoys!!

10 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

HOLY CATZ!!! You've got skillz girl! Me...I can draw a stick figure...thus concludes my artistic skillz ;)

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd love to get that postcard! That's so fun! Hope you get one so good.

7:36 PM  
Blogger barb said...

my god are you talented........that is really keen. I would love to get that piece of art and I live in Florida. too cool Lea

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool postcard!

Paz

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - that's a fantasic postcard!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing postcard!!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger K and S said...

cool card!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic idea! I love your postcard - and the recipient is even lucky enough to receive a recipe too!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

Man - you are talented! And to include a recipe!! What a great idea.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Deborah Eley De Bono said...

Cute card, you should illustrate some of your food, now that would be different!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home